Walabot DIY 2 – now with WIFI
Renovating will never be the same.
Walabot is a window into your walls, showing you what’s hidden from view. Whether you’re a contractor or a weekend DIYer, your toolbox isn’t complete without Walabot DIY.
Just attach it to your phone… and see into your walls!
- NEW: Fully compatible with iOS and Android phones*
- NEW: Extended reach: Wi-Fi connectivity – work away from your phone
- NEW: Built-in rechargeable battery – won’t drain your phone
- NEW: Enhanced product casing with smooth scanning strips
- Locates studs, stud centers, pipes, wires & pests
- Perfect for scanning drywall
- Detects objects up to 4 inches / 10 centimeters deep
- 2 scanning modes – Images and Expert
Comes with USB Type C charging cable
*Compatible with iPhone 7 and above & Android OS 9.0 and above
Watch the Walabot DIY2 in Action:
WALABOT DIY2 FLYER
Download and print your own copy of the flyer. Have it on hand when you need to easily reference information about the device.
How to Videos *The first two videos are for iOS & Android
Videos 1 & 2 – Set up your Walabot on iOS or Android
Just follow these 4 quick steps:
- Install the app.
- Turn on the Walabot.
- Pair your phone with the Walabot.
- Start seeing into your walls.
Video 3 – How to calibrate your Walabot
- Place the flat side of the Walabot firmly against drywall.
- Press ‘Calibrate’ (while holding the Walabot on the wall).
- Press ‘Start calibration’ and move the Walabot in wide circular motions.
- Remember to repeat this process if you start work on another wall.
Video 4 – Find studs and stud centers
- Calibrate before searching for studs in drywall.
- Select Images Mode, and move the Walabot over the wall. When it finds a stud you’ll see a graphical representation on your phone.
- To find the stud center, move the Walabot slowly over the stud. A Stud Center Indication will be shown when you’re right over the center.